The stimulation and piloting of innovation through qualitative approaches, creative research and project management.
Going beyond « the typical French » approach for a better understanding of the cultural differences of foreign markets in order to export more effectively.
- Understanding the use, practices and rituals linked to everyday products
- To be able to optimize the creation of new concepts (fertilization approach)
- Up-dating heuristic insights and generating new concepts (clearing approach)
- Creating a story for a brand
- Nurturing the emotional and sensorial experience of a point of sale
- What should we know about the Brazilian, Chinese or Russian consumers …in order to export effectively?
- Research of ad hoc methodologies
- Providing the keys to understand the dialogue between the emotional and the functional
- Deciphering a specific symbolic universe and its cultural characteristics
- Piloting design or style teams
- Formalising operational, directly applicable recommendations
Preparatory and support
missions for export
Filmed ethno documentaries
Ethno-diagnosticS OF sales outlets
Creative focus groups
in France and internationally
Clinic tests for prototypes
of pilot groups
Accompanied expert visits
Explorer of Societal
Trends (EX.TEN.S0) ®