Culture and Society
“ L’homme est ce qui lui manque ” Georges Bataille
- What kind of cultural sponsorship policy should be invested in for a large industrial group ?
- What communication and fund raising strategy should be launched for an, as yet unknown, NGO ?
- How to welcome and what to culturally offer young visitors of the Paris Science Museum ?
- How to define the notion of « the well-being citizen » – for the Fabrique Spinoza think tank ?
- The « Digital natives » of new urban territories
- Support and mounting of cultural and artistic events for a medium-sized town
- Design of cultural and artistic itineraries to give dynamism to a region’s touristic offer
- Bringing our marketing expertise to cultural and society-related sectors
- Designing techniques to stimulate individual and collective creativity
- Know-how to structure new cultural events that represent a town’s personality, imagery and history
- Bringing together the players of cultural development around a common positioning
- Deciphering the tensions and hopes of modernity through artistic production
- Know how to design an innovative cultural tourism offer
CREATIVE RESEARCH WORKSHOPS WITH ARTISTS FROM DIFFERENT FIELDS
DESK AND ANTHROPOLOGICAL RESEARCH
BENCHMARK AND « BEST PRACTICE » ANALYSIS
PARTICIPATORY OBSERVATION AND ETHNOGRAPHIC TECHNIQUES
INVESTIGATION AMONG NATURAL GROUPS (FRIENDS, FAMILY, WORK TEAMS …)
EXPLORATORY FOCUS GROUPS